- Access to new treatments that aren’t available to the general public
- Obtain expert care at leading health care facilities who are participating in the trial
- Help others by contributing to research
- Receive study related doctor visits and medication at no cost to the participant or insurance company, and reimbursement for travel may be provided
What is a clinical trial?
A collection of data from a patient who consents to participate and are assigned by the investigator (you physician) to a treatment or other intervention and their outcomes are measured.
Why should you participate in a trial?
Participants in a clinical trial can play a more active role in their healthcare and gain access to new treatments that aren’t always available and help others by contributing to medical research.*
* Reference: www.clinicaltrials.gov
If interested in participating in a clinical trial please contact Mariola Sadowska at 410-494-1846 x104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.